Robotics Seminar for Teachers, Parents, & Mentors
April 19 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm MST
Whoever said, “science, technology, engineering, and math can’t be fun”, never played with robots. At STAX Education, we are “programmed” for fun and your family, school, or organization can be too! Whether you are a parent or teacher, professional or hobbyist, school or youth organization, STAX Education can develop a customized plan to help implement a successful and sustainable robotics program that meets your individual needs.
This FREE seminar is designed for teachers and adults who want to create an elementary, middle school, or high school robotics team and want to know where to start. Get a great jump start on the season prior to building your own robot. Fellow Robo Fanatics will:
– Network with other new VEX EDR and VEX IQ teams
– Look at some of the various VEX EDR and VEX IQ kits and parts.
– Watch the VEX EDR and VEX IQ game videos for the current robotics season.
– Receive the initial rules and requirement for the creating teams.
– Examine the current game fields
– Receive information on robotics season schedule and how to register a team.
– Get geared up for the upcoming VEX and VEX IQ season.
• What to bring:
Enthusiasm, a great attitude, and a love of finding new ways to inspire students and children!